Hello, fellow Vesties, and happy Wednesday :) The weekend is getting closer!!
With Valentines Day's around the corner, I thinking of love and all the things I love (including vintage), so I thought this week we could do treasury's based on what else but LOVE .
Everywhere you go in the stores you see Valentine's cards, flowers, and candy. So this week I thought we could do treasury's based on love and what you love which has a wide range. They can be fun, serious, show a lot of pink and red or any color you fancy.
But before you start letting everyone know what you LOVE, there are a few rules to follow:
The challenge starts right... NOW! And it runs through Tuesday night - the entry thread will be closed early Wednesday morning, so get 'em in by then!
Please make sure your treasury follows the theme 'Love'.
It is important that you include (6) Vestie team members, and try to include some of the new members! Use the sidebar on the blog for a list of team shops. New members can be found in the New Team Member Section of the Team Member Page.
- All sixteen squares must be filled... and they must still be filled on Tuesday when the judge is making his or her decision. Please double-check your treasury Monday night to make sure everything's where you left it.
- Don't include any items from your own shop.
- Put a link to the blog post in the comments of your treasury. This helps other people find the challenge and enter!
(Blog post found here: vintageetsysociety.blogspot.com/ )
And if you're a Vesties team member...
- Post the link to your treasury on the challenge thread, right here!
- Please click and comment on the five treasuries posted before yours (if you're one of the first five, stop back later and do some commenting).
The challenge is open to all!
Tag the treasury:
Last but NOT least: an item from last week's winner, Christine, must be in your treasury! Here's a link to Christine's fabulous shop:
Also, if you're looking for even more fun, take a peek at the Team Challenge pinboard over on Pinterest – you can join in, too! It's right over here: link TBA!
And here's the info on joining in:
That's it! I can't wait to see what everyone LOVES :) !